Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day


This is a picture of the card I made for Ryan's mom as well as my mom. I'm glad they liked them. I enjoyed making them. Who doesn't love purple...right?

I would like to wish all the mothers a very happy mothers day. My family was really good to me today. We slept in...well Ryan and I did. My brother Kyle and his wife Lesley called. I was trying to have a nice conversation with them. The kids kept interrupting. Jakey came downstairs and gave me a hug and a kiss and told me happy mothers day. He handed me some plastic flowers that I had never seen before. I asked him where he got them from...his response the garage. It was really sweet. We went over to my mom's. Brandon my other brother called and we chatted for a bit. It was really nice to see or talk to all of my family today. When we got home I put the kids in the bathtub and told Ryan he could really make my day if he would get them washed up and out for me. I layed out their Jammie's and he did the rest. Thank you sweetie. I hope everyone took time for themselves and enjoyed their day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have to teach me how to make some of those beautiful cards Lori... I wish that I was that creative!

Melissa said...

Your cards turned out beautiful!! You are amazing!! Hope you had a great Mothers Day! :)