Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me #33

So I'm another year older. My body feels it for sure. My birthday didn't start off to well. Luckily as the day went on it got better. I had to work. Reuel and Lyn sent me the happiest bouquet of flowers they were so pretty and I love gerber daisies and they had a bunch in the bouquet. They made me smile. Then my mom and the kids took me to Garcias for lunch. My mom and dad got me a gift card for Kohl's,Jakers and Edward theatre. When I got home from work Ryan was at home ready to take me to Jakers for dinner. You have to go on your b-day....your meal is half off. So of course I got the big rib eye. It was so delicious. Thank you everyone who sent birthday wishes to me.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

oh! gift certificates... take us, take us! Hope you had a fabulous birthday Lori, we love you!

Melissa said...

I love you Lori! Hope your day was great!

Anonymous said...

I want too know where those 33 years went. It seems like yesterday we brought you home from the hospital now your having your fourth baby. I am so proud of you.