Friday, May 11, 2007

Reconnecting With Old Friends



What is it about some friendships that no matter how much time goes by, when you see that person it's like nothing has changed. Last night I got home from work and pulled in the driveway to be pleasantly surprised. Ryan used to work with Bryce Hillman at 3B. I adore his wife Telecia and their two kids. They live out in Ammon. I've run into Telecia a couple of times and it's always so fun to see how they're doing. So last night they came out to our house and we visited for a few hours. Their little girl is 7 and her birthday is Aug. 3rd. She is 18 days older than Jaxon. I have such a connection with her and enjoy being around her so much. When Jacob and Marli were born she held them. I need to find those pictures. I'm so thankful for the special friendships Ryan and I have made over the years that just seem to stand the test of time.

No comments: