Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jake's Last Day Of Pre-School

Today was Jakey's last day of pre-school. Thursday will be his program. Then we get the summer off. :)

Jake was happy and having fun until I wanted a picture of him with his teachers. Then he turned into a little punk. Mrs. Kristie picked him up and got him good. I was so mad that he made that face. Why can't he just smile?

This is his friend Ashlyn. Her dad is a cop and came to school today and taught the kids some really good stuff. At the first of the school year Jake told us that Ashlyn was his girlfriend. When I asked him what it was about her that he liked. He was so serious and said "Mom she is nice and she looks like you, she has brown hair and is pretty like you". Ok Jake you know how to melt my heart.





Lately I have really been touched by how sweet this little boy is. He seems to know when I need a little lift. He can look at me and really make my world so much brighter. I'm so thankful that my Father in Heaven blessed me with two super sweet boys. I love you Jakey poo!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet!! What a doll!

kim said...

Ashlyn's sister, Keira, has been in Kamri's dance class for the past 3 years. We see Ashlyn all the time! She is so cute, and she does look like a little Lori! Jake is adorable!