Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cheese'en Out

These pictures are from a couple weeks ago. Ryan made the most fantastic pizza. We usually get our pizza dough from Winco. When they were all sold out two days in a row we were forced to find other dough. We got some from Papa Murphy's. It wasn't as good as Winco's,but it worked.


When Ryan showed me the bottom of the pizza I made a comment about the pizza "Poop'en out". Jake didn't like it when I said that and said "Mom you should have said the pizza was Cheese'en out"! So he schooled me! Even though the pizza was cheese'en out it tasted so Yummy!




You probally think we eat pizza at our house on a daily basis. I promise we don't. We really don't have it that often at all. It just seems like I document every time we do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're homeade pizza looks a lot better than ours does. Maybe if we made it every day, it would turn out better. ;)