Sunday, August 05, 2007

Target & Toys 'R' Us

Thursday July 12th
When I was at work Grandma Bette, Kyle, and Lesley took the kids to Target. I'm not sure if they got anything good,because I wasn't there. Lesley took pictures with her camera and as I'm going thru the pictures she put on my computer I found these.


I met everyone at Bajio for lunch. We went to Target after lunch. Jake recruited Uncle Kyle to help him pick out the best Transformer. I knew nothing about them. I remember Kyle and Brandon playing with Transformers when they were little.


After Toys 'R' Us we went to Once upon a child to see if they had anything good. Then I was off to my doctor appointment. I would meet up with the family at my mom's later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had fun at target, jake and marli loves too shop just like there mom.