Sunday, August 05, 2007

Go Chuckars!!!

Monday July 16th we all went to the Chuckars game. My dad got tickets. Grandma Bette and Papa Bill took the kids early to get good seats. When I got off work I met them there.


The kids had a blast. It was Westmark night. Westmark credit union gave out pom poms and candy.


Lesley's younger sister Stacey lives in Provo with her husband Jake. She was up here visiting her in-laws. It worked out that she came to the game with us. It was so much fun having her here.







The game went into extra innings. At 11:00 p.m. I had had enough and was ready to leave. The kids and I left and Kyle and Lesley took stacey to her in-laws and met me at my house. We stayed up for awhile and then decided we would continue the party the next morning. Kyle and Lesley stayed over in Marli's new room downstairs. Marli hadn't gotten used to it yet. She would get up in the night and roam around the house not quite sure were she belonged. Sorry Kyle and Lesley that Marli would turn on the light in the middle of the night.

4 comments:

kim said...

What a fun...long night! I don't know how you sat there so long! Anything for the kids...

Anonymous said...

that was a fun night, I love these pictures. we need too go see the chuckars again.

Lesley said...

I especially like the picture of Marli when she jumped in front of the camera and made a silly face while I was trying to take a picture of your dad and kyle... she's sure silly...

Carrie said...

What a fun night ... thanks for taking pics to give the rest of us a 'peek' ... you guys know how to have a great time!!!