Friday, August 17, 2007

Monday With Grandma Lyn


Ryan suprised me by having these flowers delivered to me at work for our anniversary. The card was really sweet.


I am so disappointed I didn't get any pictures of Jake and Marli's day with Grandma Lyn. I dropped the kids off at her house Monday at 8:30 a.m. she brought them to my office at 6:00 p.m. I know it was a long day. I was going to go over at lunch and take some pictures,but it didn't work out. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch the three of them together. The kids waited a long time for this day and were so excited to have all day with Grandma Lyn.When we pulled up in the driveway Jake and Marli could hardly contain their excitement. They said they had fun with Grandma.












My parents left Friday and went to Missoula to see family. They drove on up to Couerd'Alene to spend a few days with my brother Brandon. They got home late Monday night.

Next Monday Grandma Lyn will have the kids again. This time only from 2:00 -6:00. I will definitely have to get some pictures.

My parents left today to go to Provo to see Kyle and Lesley. They'll be home next Monday night. Kyle and Lesley have their doctor appointment right now. They have the ultrasound to find out what their having. I told them they have to call me A.S.A.P. I'm dying to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with grandma Lyn. I love the pictures. LOVE YOU!