Sunday, August 05, 2007

Thomas Family Reunion

Saturday July 7th was the Thomas Family reunion in Island Park. Ryan took Jake up to the reunion for the day. I stayed home with Marli. She was still feeling pukey from the stomach flu. Ryan took the camera and got these pictures for me.

Jake was so excited to see everyone.

Grandpa Reuel brought a raft for the boys to float the river. Ryan said Jake was a little scared at first, but then loved it. Jake took his fishing pole and got to use it for the first time. He was so happy!



Smokey the bear was there. Ryan tried to force Jake to say hi. Jake was scared and then on his own time went up and talked to him.

The boys had a great time. I was sorry I missed out on the fun. Marli slept most of the day.I took it easy and enjoyed the down time. Maybe next year will be better for us and we'll make it to the reunion.

2 comments:

kim said...

Way to represent, boys! Thanks for going! Glad you had fun and met a new friend!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the boys had fun time!