Thursday, August 16, 2007

Early Morning

Wednesday after work I was so tired. I fed the family dinner,took a shower and crawled in bed. Ryan took the kids outside for awhile and then brought them in. He got them ready for bed and tucked them in. Apparently Marli was having a hard time later on. She came upstairs and Ryan held her for awhile and then let her sleep in our bed. I never woke up. As I was going through pictures I saw these and asked Ryan if he took these. He said when he was getting ready for work he thought it was cute that Marli and I were laying the same way. He grabbed the camera and without either of us knowing took these pictures. I don't think they are flattering by any means. I was just shocked that I must really be wearing off on him,for him to grab the camera and capture these. Kind of made me smile.

My alarm clock in the back is 20 min. fast so it's around 5:30 a.m.

No comments: