Thursday, August 16, 2007

Outback Anniversary Dinner

Thursday the 9th When I got off work I went to pick the kids up. Everyone wanted to go eat at Fanatics. Thursday night they have prime rib so I was all over that.Ryan was working afternoon shift and wouldn't be home until 1:30 a.m. After dinner Papa Bill and Grandma asked Jake if he wanted to sleep over of course he said yes. Marli and I went home. Papa Bill, Grandma Bette and Jake went out cruising in the PT Cruiser. They saw Ryan's old Boss Cliff Sing walking,so they stopped to pick him up. He'd missed his bus stop so they gave him a ride home. Cliff's son Kevin is Brandon's friend. After that they went to Fred Meyer's. When Jake saw a guy Grandma works with he informed him my Grandma is not coming to work. Then they went on a secret mission. We will learn about this a little later on. Grandma bought a anniversary card and had Jake sign his name. Well he not only signed his name he wrote every one's name on it. See Below. Grandma put a surprise in it for us. So when the time came they gave me the anniversary card. Jake told me that he went to the outback to buy "Tickets". He was thirsty when he got to the Outback and asked the guy for a drink of water. The guy laughed and asked Jake if he wanted to go with him to get the drink. Jake said no I'll wait here. We were supposed to go to dinner using our tickets on Monday,that's when our anniversary was. I was so sick and asked Ryan if we could go another time. He said no prob. So after work Monday I went to bed at 7:00. I was up most of the night so sick. I went down in Marli's room around 4:30 and finally fell asleep. Ryan stayed home Tuesday from work to take care of the kids for me. I got up around 1:00 in the afternoon. Ryan took us to Smitty's for lunch. Ryan,Jake and Marli had breakfast. It was so good. After we ate we ran a couple errands and I went home and went back to bed. I haven't felt good all week. I feel so tired,weak and nausea's. It's been rough.



OK So after work tonight we decided to go use our gift card for the outback. We took the kids with us and we had the best time. It was raining out so Ryan dropped the kids and I off at the door and went and parked the car. Jake walks in and the manager is standing there at the podium thing. Jake says to him "May I get a table for four"? The guy trying to keep a straight face asked him if he had a reservation. Jake says yeah I think so and then looks at me. I whispered to him. He then says" Uh No do we need one"? The guy says no actually we don't take them. It was so cute. We got our table and when the waitress came Jake knew exactly what he wanted and ordered. Man are you sure your only four Jake?




These boys are two of a kind!


Jake took this picture of our to go boxes. He held the camera steady for it.



Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce and ice cream for desert....YUM!








I really wanted a picture of Ryan and I. Ryan gave Jake a lesson on the camera. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Jake would hold the camera perfect push the button and then as the camera was taking the picture he would let the camera go down towards the table. Ryan kept trying to coach him,while I busted up.




Ryan took this picture of Marli and me....you can see that I almost got poked in the eye with her straw and am a little nervous.










On the drive home Ryan spotted this......in the Applebee's parking lot.

He turned the car around and took these pictures. Jacob was so excited. Orange is still his favorite color. He asked us what the people put in the little car. We suggested their luggage. Then I said what if they had a little dog that rode in the car. We all laughed and then jake said "They would have to role down the windows so the dog could breathe"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time, I love the way jake ask for a table. he's the man!