Sunday, August 05, 2007

West Yellowstone

Saturday July 14th we met my Mom, Dad, Kyle and Lesley in West Yellowstone. We got a hotel room at the stagecoach Inn. After we checked in we walked around West. The kids thought it was fun to go in all the shops. I told the kids they could pick out a souvenir. Jake looked at me and asked me what a souvenir was. Ryan and I tried to explain to him it helps you remember a place or time.


Grandma Bette found this Horse shirt for Miss Marli. She loved it and wanted to wear it right away.

Later we were in a shop and Jake found a few things he really liked...he was so excited" Mom These are my memberies"! It was so cute. For the rest of the day he would tell everyone about his awesome memberies.

We went to dinner at The Bear restaraunt. It was so delicious. We went back to the hotel and hung out. It was so fun. My family got up the next morning and drove thru the park. I had another one of those horrible allergic reactions, where my eyes swelled up and all of that. Ryan and I decided we should come home so I could take it wasy so I could go to work the next day. We came home took a nice nap. It was a nice weekend.

3 comments:

kim said...

Hope you were able to rest! Looks like a fun time...Kyle and Lesley are the best! I remember going to get "membries" when we visited West...we loved those stores! How fun to continue the tradition!

Anonymous said...

jake and marli was so cute in all those shops. love you!

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys got to spend all that time with Kyle and Lesley...they seem so fun!