Sunday, June 24, 2007

1 Beta 2 Beta

Our fabulous Friends the Foust Family went to Mexico for vacation and asked us to take care of their fish. They have 2 cats,two dogs and two fish. Nikki asked me who I'd like to take care of. I picked the fish. I know there's a reason why we don't have pets. To my surprise it hasn't been difficult taking care of the fish. We just have to remember to feed them twice a day. It has worked out nicely as a bribing device to get the kids to do stuff.For instance the first morning I told the kids who ever got dressed and ready the fastest could feed the fish. Whoever cleans up their rooms first,whoever eats all their dinner...well you get the picture. It has been fun for them to have a pet for a week.





In case you were wondering No we won't be getting our own any time soon.

No comments: