Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wedding Card


My boss Dr. Fred's daughter Charlie got married today. I can't believe she's in her twenties. I've known her since she was seven. I made this card and put a gift card inside. It's black and silver. Ryan really liked it. He said it looked store bought. It was fun making it for Charlie. She was married in the Idaho Falls temple. The reception was at her mother and step-fathers house. They live out past us. They have a beautiful home with acreage. They have horses. They had a huge white tent set up and the reception was outside. It was beautiful. As I was visiting Ryan took Jake over to see the horses. They had a dance floor and music. Marli told Dr. Fred and me she needed a boy to dance with her. It was really fun. Charlie looked like a princess. Both the bride and the groom are attending BYU in provo. They bought a condo there. They looked so happy. Congratulations Charlie and Ryan.


2 comments:

kim said...

Good job! The card is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful card, sounds like you had fun at the reception. love you