Monday, June 18, 2007

It's A.......

We found out Friday that we're having a boy!!! Well we're pretty sure at least. The ultrasound tech said she wasn't positive ,but pretty sure. Nice! I was in shock for a couple days. I still don't know if I believe it. In my heart I really thought it was a girl. I honestly don't care either way. I just really hope and pray that this baby is healthy. Growing up without a sister I always felt like I missed out. It seems like everyone I know has at least one sister. I really wanted that for Marli. Ok so here are a couple of the ultrasound pictures.

The first two pictures you can see the babies head,body,arm and hand. The tech was pushing hard on my stomach,the baby didn't like it and was punching back. You can see the little fist punching upwards.


The third picture is his cute little foot.My favorite part.I love baby feet and toes.



Lastly this is a bum shot look careful and see if you can see a boy part.She labeled this picture"boy". I still think it's the umbilical cord.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pictures are great! I'm am way excited for you to have a little boy!

Lesley said...

I'd laugh pretty hard if it was indeed the umbilical chord, but either way we are just so excited for you two! It seems like every single one of my pregnant friends have had a really strong feeling that they are having either a boy or a girl, and they have all been wrong! So, since we feel like we're having a boy, I'm just sure it's a girl.

kim said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for this little guy! The pictures are amazing! I love them. Marli has 4 girl cousins who adore her, and they will be close like sisters! I love the "Smith Baby Countdown!" Congratulations, Kyle and Lesley!

Cami D. said...

Congrats! I too hope your baby is healthy to regardless of being a boy or girl...However; you never know...Luke came out a boy and he was a "girl"! I guess we'll see huh? :)

Anonymous said...

This baby will be loved no matter what it is. boys are nice, you'll have the boy and kyle will have the girl. we don't care boys and girls are nice.love you guys!