Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jakey & Marli week in review

My mom got some pictures developed from her camera. These are a few of the kids.

Jacob playing catcher at one of his games. He did a great job. He said he didn't like it when all the people would yell at him to get the ball. He's pretty sensitive and thought they were mad at him. I tried to explain that they were just trying to help him.

It's been pretty hot lately. The kids cool off in the afternoon at grandma's in the pool.

Grandma bought the kids squirt guns. They enjoyed squirting Grandma. I wish I had a picture of her squirting them as well. My mom made the mistake of picking Marli up and throwing her in the pool. Now she wants her to do it a hundred times. She'll run and make Grandma catch her pick her up and then throw her in the pool. Good thing she's grandma's girl.

The kids hugging each other at Papa bill's and Grandma Bette's. Marli loves it when her brother gives her loves.

2 comments:

kim said...

Cute pictures, Grandma! Good job! Jakey's cute playing catcher. I could tell Koby was upset the other day when he was playing catcher cause everyone was yelling at him, too. How scary for these little kids! I wanted to shoot a few of the moms getting after my kid!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Grandma Bette's kindness backfired- never give kids water weapons and expect to be immune from the consequences. I would have like to see pictures of them getting her wet :)

It's fun that Jake is talented enough to play in various positions... I wouldn't want to play catcher either cause it would hurt my knees.