Monday, June 11, 2007

The girls were so cute together. Marli absolutely adores Kamri. I thought these were so precious. They're just hanging out under the tramp.


I love this picture of Kenzi...she looks like a magician her legs disappear when she jumps so high

McKenzi is such a doll. I love her so much. She is so full of life. I truely enjoy watching her. When I first saw her tonight I picked her up and asked her for a hug,she put her head in my shoulder and gave me a hug...I told her how much I love her and she gave me a million dollar smile. She melts my heart.


Here's a group shot of the amigo's.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh thank you, thank you ... I was missing you all pretty badly last night ... hearing all the fun going on the background ... the picture of them under the tramp KILLS me! I love it!!!!

kim said...

The pictures of Kamri and Marli are so cute! The ones of Kenzi are hilarious! She is such a fun kid. Again, thanks for taking pictures! I can't believe I didn't have my camera!

Melissa said...

All of these pictures you took are so cute of the kids together! I love the ones under the trampoline! Can't wait to get together with everyone this Friday!