Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The many yummy faces of Lucas

Erin,Mark and Luke stopped by Grandma Lyn's while we were there. We always love seeing them. Luke was so excited to see the kids. He even jumped on the tramp. He worked up a appetite. He was sitting in the highchair eating. He would randomly laugh and make the cutest/funniest faces. My shutter delay on the camera made me miss some of the funniest faces. These are a few that we captured.





We had such a fun time. We even got to talk to Carrie on the phone. As the evening was winding down my kids found the sprinklers and even though I told them to not get wet...they ended up soaked. As we were loading the kids in the car Marli told Kamri she loved her. Grandpa Reuel was standing there and Marli looked up at him and said I love her! I helped her get in the car and she said mom I really love Kamri can she and Koby come live at my house? Marli looks up to Kamri so much. I love to watch them together.

Marli fell asleep in the car on the way home. Jake was dirty and cold so I put him in the tub. As I unloaded the car he played and about fell asleep in the tub. The kids and I had a slumber party in the blue room. We read Beauty and the beast and fell asleep. What a marvelous Monday. Thanks to everyone who made today truly re memorable and meaningful.

6 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

HAHAHAH thanks for taking these pictures of Luke. He's getting to be soo fun! It was fun to see you guys last night. As you can see-Luke enjoys and audience so we'll have to get together again soon.

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh ... those are the funniest pictures EVA~! I'm loving the hair ... ha ha ha ...

Anonymous said...

luke is such a cuttie pie, he's getting big.love those picutes!

kim said...

I am so glad you got these pictures! That was such a fun night!

Cami D. said...

Those are hilarious!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are hilarious of Luke! What a character! :)