Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Bistro Is Open

Saturday evening we went over to our neighbor Gary's. He'd invited a couple of our favorite neighbors and some of his friends. His wife Linda is in Virginia going to the same rad con school as Ryan went to. She'll be home in September. She's one of my card making buddies. They don't have children. They have two beagle dogs Hannah and Jessie.

Gary is Italian and when we sit out front on his patio he calls it "The Bistro". My friend Nikki bought them a sign that says Bistro. So it was fun to have a Bistro night. We called Linda and talked to her. I haven't heard her voice in quite a while. I was the first to talk to her. I got teary eyed and realized how much I miss my friend. She'll be home for the 4th of July weekend.So it'll be fun to see her.

Gary's here with all the kids and the dogs. I thought this was such a cute picture of all of them. Thanks for a fun Bistro night neighbors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have good neighbors, I love the picture with the two dogs. love you guys