Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day

This is the card I made for Ryan. I thought it was appropriate it says confidential and has paper that has mathematical stuff on it like what he does at work.

Jacob learned how to write his brother Jaxon's name and signs it before his name. Priceless!

We made homemade pizza for Fathers Day dinner. Ryan had the kids help him. It was so fun to watch them. Ryan was trying to get some shelves made in the garage and took a break to come in and make pizza.




This is the card I made for my dad. I tried to match it to his Victory motorcycle.





4 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

That pizza looks dang goooood.

Lesley said...

Those pictures of Ryan and the kids are so cute. Making pizza looks like a fun activity at your house. Can we come and have some?

Unknown said...

ryan smith?? do u remember me...angie dixon from across the street?? i sure remember u!! wow!!

Unknown said...

Ryan Smith!! Do u remember me?? Angie Dixon from across the street when u lived in boise?? hit me back up if u do??!! crazzyyee...


angie dixon (aka..used to think i would marry erik...;D)