Friday, June 01, 2007

SUN & FUN

Today I met my friend Devon for a belated birthday lunch at the Olive Garden. It was nice just us girls. Then I came home picked up the kids and went to walmart for some grocery shopping. I had to get some organizer stuff to help clean sweep Miss Marli's room. I told the kids if they were good I'd get out the swimming pool. They were so good. We got home and they said they wanted lunch. I fed them,put the groceries away and then attempted to get the swim pool blown up. Ryan went with some friends to ride dirt bikes up at Kelly's canyon. I couldn't get the tire gauge off of the air compressor to blow up the pool. It was hot in the garage and about the time I was loosing my cool I figured out away to just take off the top part and get air to blow out. We got the pool blown up and the kids were excited. Of course I had to haul out buckets of hot water for them. I really was tired by the time they were all settled.




To see them happy makes all the headache worth it. They played out there for hours. My neighbor down a couple houses called and said she could hear the kids having a good time. I'm glad it was sunny and no wind. Summer is here.



So everyone is invited to our house for lemonade and swimming.

5 comments:

Erin Johnson said...

I'm glad your last line said we're all invited because I was gonna invite myself over! looks like fun.

kim said...

You are such a good mom to haul out warm water! You are supermom! Looks like fun!

Lesley said...

lemonade and swimming? Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

you are the best mom, they looked like they were having fun. love you

Melissa said...

okay we are totally coming over...Jesse would love to play with you guys! Looks like so much fun! I love your sprinkler :)