Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Miss Marli

The day has finally arrived. Marli's first dance lesson. She has been patiently waiting for this day. I had her try on her little dance outfit to make sure everything fit. We went out front and I snapped some pictures of her. When we came back in I told her we needed to take off the dance clothes and put her other clothes back on. She wasn't going for it. We had 4 hours until her dance class and I was worried something would happen to either her tights or something. I finally convinced her it was only for a little while.



Marli's favorite color is pink. So she is pretty excited about her pink dance outfit.


It's fun to see her dolled up. Sometimes she's such a tomboy that I forget she can be a girly girl. I hope she loves her teacher and class today.

6 comments:

kim said...

Marli looks so cute! Pink is her color! I can't believe she is old enough to be in dance! Hope her first day was all she hoped it would be!

Melissa said...

What a cutie! She will have so much fun in dance! Thats funny she wanted to keep her stuff on all day. :) I hope it went well!

Erin Johnson said...

It's fun to see her in a pinkie outfit and cute hair and all. Sugar and spice and everything nice...that's what girls are made of! Can't wait to hear how it went!

Anonymous said...

too cute for words... I can't stand it!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! I love you in pink, your grandma's girl. I love you!

Carrie said...

so cute ... oh my ... I'm so glad she had a fun time. She's looking so grown up!!!