Monday, June 11, 2007

Jakey's 1st T-ball Game

Today was Jake's first T-ball game. The Yankees vs The Panthers. His game was at 9:45 a.m. and I was at work. Thankfully Ryan didn't have to go to work until 1:30. So dad got to go to his first game. I packed a backpack full of stuff they would need. Including the camera. Ryan took a ton of pictures.

Jake first time up to bat

Marli is watching her brother she looks like "Little Red Riding hood"

Jakey's position was 1st baseman

Ryan said he had to tell Jake to scoot back a little and give the runner some room. He was standing on the base. Ryan told me a few funny stories about the game. The one I enjoyed most was the coach from the other team was yelling at her runner to go on to 2nd base. Jake thought she was talking to him. He ran to 2nd.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a stud! I'm glad Ryan got all these pictures...that is hilarious that he ran to 2nd base! :)

kim said...

These pictures are so cute! Let us know when you are going to a game, and we will meet you there!

Carrie said...

SOO cute ... I love being able to see them and feel like I was there ... way to go Jakey!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are so cute, I'm glad Ryan took so many pictures. these games bring back alot of memmories. love you

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that I am not ok with Jake being a Yankee.